Friday, April 07, 2006

Lift Me Up


Recent email in re Things Change (now in paperback):

I want to thank you for getting my sister to read!! She was NEVER interested in books or reading!! They are reading your book "Things Change" in her reading class and now she's hooked!!!!!!!! She said you came to her class and she was impressed she says she can't wait for your next book!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know people must tell you stuff like this all the time but, I really mean it!!!!! She has Dyslexia and can't read that well so she never really read; ( She's only read TWO books all of the way through!!) So when she checked out your book to read what she missed I was shocked (She's always had a Library card but, only used it on movies and one book!) This is new!! So Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home